Things you may be curious about
The Listening Room
- Doors open at 7 pm, music and broadcast start at 8 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- General admission, intimate seating. First come first serve. Sharing your table with others is encouraged- and a fun way to make new friends!
- We serve alcohol, mocktails, popcorn and organic coffee. We do not serve food.
- You don’t need a paper ticket. Purchase them online, your name is added to a list of guests & just check in at the door.
- All shows take place at our KBEK studio, 208 Broadway Ave. S. Braham, 55006. You are able to park on the street anywhere near the venue, unless otherwise noted.
- Brief intermission takes place at 9 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- If you’re still curious don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a message on our Facebook page.
- We look forward to seeing you at our next show!
- The purpose of KBEK 95.5 FM is to unite, grow and strengthen the organizations, educators, government leaders, arts, commerce, listeners and others who define East Central Minnesota’s character through its live and local programming, thereby creating a sense of community.
- KBEK is committed to providing the very best in LIVE and LOCAL radio, reaching listeners as far north as Sandstone and south into the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
- Listen online at kbek.com, scroll on down to the bottom of the page.
- Download the app, TuneIn. Search for 95.5 FM & you’ll be all set to take us with you wherever you go.
KBEK is happy to share Community Opportunities with our listeners.This is a free service we offer to non-profit organizations or community events within the East Central Minnesota area.
Submissions should be short and direct with no more than seventy words and may be made by:
Email – email@example.com
Snail Mail – P. O. Box 362, Braham, MN 55006
In Person – 208 Broadway Ave. So., Braham, MN 55006
All PSAs will be read in rotation. This means that they will not necessarily be read every hour, but as often as they can be depending on how many we have on file. If you’d like guaranteed air-time, please visit the KBEK Advertising page.