Salmonella infections across the region have been linked to chicken from Ruby's Pantry pop-up locations.
Chicken from Ruby’s Pantry was the culprit, according to the Minnesota and Wisconsin Departments of Health. Authorities are currently investigating four cases, of which one was from east central Minnesota and 3 from Wisconsin.
The breaded chicken in question had no labels or cooking instructions and while appearing to be cooked, was not. Ruby's Pantry is asking those that did purchase the chicken to either throw it out or heat it properly to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. If you experience these symptoms, contact your local healthcare provider.