The City of Mora is looking to fill positions on five of their commissions this January.
According to the City, the positions range from carrying out vital functions independently from the city council. Others would advise the council in specific areas of government services.
Below are the following positions available:
- Airport Advisory Board: 1 seat, three-year term
- Economic Development Authority (EDA): 1 seat, six-year term
- Park Board: 1 seat, three-year term
- Planning Commission: 1 seat, three-year term
- Public Utilities Commission (PUC): 1 seat, three-year term
Applications can be found on the City of Mora website or be picked up at City Hall.
The Mora City Council will make the appointments during its January 5 meeting.