top of page

Two Princeton residents found dead due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Two Princeton residents were found dead on Sunday night due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.


According to a Mille Lacs County Sheriff's Office press release, deputies responded to a Princeton home on a report of a possible overdose at about 8 p.m.


When law enforcement arrived, a male identified as 27-year-old Marcos Larson was located deceased in an upstairs bedroom.


Deputies also located a deceased female party when checking the rest of the house. Her identity has not been disclosed.


Princeton Fire and Rescue determined there were lethal amounts of carbon monoxide in the home.


The 911 caller was transported to M Health Fairview to be treated for exposure.


Investigators believe the house's occupants were using a gas-powered generator to power some space heaters in addition to propane heaters in the home.


The house did not have power or running water at the time of the incident.



244 views0 comments

Kommentare


bottom of page